Idea for forum management?

I am finding this forum to be a bit unorganized. Why not set up categories to make it simpler, including one category for new users with set-up questions. Only kind souls who like to teach/mentor would reply to these posts.

I can see that Manager is a customizable program, easy to use – once it is set up. I have seen some replies on the forum which seem to be less than kind, or are real accountants just testy some days?

New users should first read the forum rules and then start by reading the Guides, which include nearly all information about setting up a new business file.

There already are categories:

Some are accessible to all users, others only to specific levels of users (such as moderators). In general, it is doubtful your suggestion would be practical, because forum members who can help would probably not read the category. And useful topics for all users can be raised by anyone.

@Mark’s encouragement to first read the Guides is relevant. Everything you’ve posted since joining the forum would have been answered if you had searched the Guides.

Thank you. I had missed the forum rules. I will now attempt to read the Guides from the beginning and take notes on anything challenging for a newbe such as myself.