I have 3 questions

1 . About themes.
I dont have any computer language like (liquid computer language). and i dont know how to use it.
if possible i want you as the admins and the IT of the Manager accounting program create a special theme for me after i give you the details of my own company.
If (yes) how much it will cost?
2 .About employees.
In the Cloud edition can i give some of my employees permissions,like they cant delete clients or invoice?
Like all the permissions will be used from the manager and some of it will be able to give it to another empolyee.
3 . About Built themes.
In the cloud edition can i add like signature to the built theme?
or i cant add anything to it and i need to create a new theme?
Thanks and waiting for your replay

1. The developer does not provide custom services. If you do not have the necessary skills, hire a local programmer. Most competent web developers could handle a custom theme.

2. Read the Guide: Create users | Manager. Users cannot assign their permissions to other users. The administrator must assign permissions.

3. Read the Guide: https://www.manager.io/guides/10368. However, you do not need a custom theme to add a signature block. You can do that with a custom field. See the example in this Guide: Use HTML code in fields | Manager.

For 1 and 3 you need to find a local IT programmer to do the job (in fact, not necessarily local these days)

Neither the developer nor the forum users can do that

For Q2, you can trial the Cloud system and see if the permission restrictions meet you requirements