I can't open Software

When i try to open one massage shown , " Manager cannot start because it is already running"

It usually means what it says. Try to restart your computer to see if it solves your problem.

It usually means what it says. Try to restart your computer to see if it solves your problem.

Several time i restart my system but problem not yet solve.

What is your operating system? This message will show if Manager can’t access its data. Did you change application path of your data by any chance?

My OS Windows 8 , 2 months ago i install Manager & it’s was work . after some time it was not work (i e i can’t open Software) & i uninstall the software & re-install it but now i can’t open .

same happened to me, but it was problem with my mouse…
when i was clicking the right button of the mouse 2 times(which is normal practice for opening any file from desktop) screen was showing can’t open software. but when i closed the program i could able to see another file of manager opened and it was hidden backside…

try your luck today… hopefully your file is opening 2 times and the one which opened originally is hidden backside and the screen you will be seeing is the 2nd file which will not be opened until the earlier one is closed

@Sajal, send me an email to lubos@manager.io if you are still not able to resolve this.