I am unable to create batch receipts

please assist how to create batch entries in journal as i tried to fill the format but its not uploading name of accounts payable or receivables.
please help

You need to illustrate this with screen shots.

this is the problem im facing while creating a batch as for daily more than 100 transaction i want to use this feature. and this feature is not working if we enter customer names in receipt option

You can not use journal entries to enter payments or receipts into a bank or cash account

You have to use a Payment or Receipt

1 Like

You need to supply the keys/GUIDs instead of names.

You can refer to this post for reference.

@muqeetpuri, your subject and first post are incorrect. Your screen shot shows that you are not performing batch operations with journal entries. This is the Batch Create spreadsheet for receipts. I have edited your subject.

DEAR
THANKYOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE BUT I HAVE POSTED PICTURE OF RECIEPT AND NOT JOURNAL .
I WAS TRYING TO CREATE BATCH ENTRIES IN RECIEPT BUT THE BATCH IS NOT GETTING NAMES UPLOADED , ITS UPLOADING ONLY AMOUNTS. AS PICTURE IS ATTACHED PLEASE GUIDE ON THIS ISSUE.
THANKYOU

You probably have the wrong ID (that’s the string of hexadecimal characters) in the spreadsheet

The best way to do this, is to enter some receipt transactions manually and then do a Batch Update so that you can see exactly what you need to enter

Also, as you have not shown the edit screen of the transactions you created by batch create, we can not see what might be wrong. Post the edit screen of one of the receipt transactions

when i create batch file as pictures attached i am un able to batch create daily collection as i have daily collection more than 100 in number of transaction?
what to do please assist if u understand my problem

You have already been given the answer. Did you follow the links?

i followd but still im un able to solve the problem

Follow these steps:

1. Go to Customers tab

2. At the bottom right corner of the table, select the maximum pagination value (in my case it’s 94)

3. Press Batch Update button.

4. Press Copy to Clipboard button and paste in a spreadsheet.

You can use this data to lookup the key (the last column) for the specific customer you want to use in your batch operations.

Also @muqeetpuri don’t use ALL CAPS text because this is equivalent to shouting at someone.

I’m very thankful to u guys , and sorry for caps as it was just randomly caps on , you people helped me a lot and I’m very much thankful to u
Thank you dear
Thanks a lot

1 Like

You can edit the post with the caps to no longer have caps.