How to Upgrade desktop edition to latest version

When I try to open Manager on my computer I get a blank screen with the following message: “Your database has been upgraded to the latest version while your desktop edition is still an older version. Upgrade desktop edition to the latest version which will resolve this issue. This usually happens when you install server edition of newer version on the same computer.” I can find no links or instructions about how to upgrade. Please help!

Just download the latest installer from manager.io and install it without uninstalling the older version on your computer.

After receiving the message I tried reinstalling the desktop edition but got the message again. Course, the files I had set up were still there from an earlier installation. Any more thoughts?

The database files once opened in a newer version cannot be opened again in an older version. So if you are reinstalling the older version, it will not work. You should download the latest version and install it. Also make sure you are downloading Manager from the official website and not any third-party websites.

Gret! Thanks for your help!