How to add supplier information to inventory items

Super thank you.

A totally different question is there a way I can list the supplier of an inventory item so that I know who to order that product from? I read on the forum someone suggested that you use a supplier identifier before the product code but I cant do that as the product number is the same as used by the supplier so needs to correspond.

Regards
Johanne

You can do this under “Settings” > “Custom Fields” > “Inventory Item”, choose a Single Line Text field type, and you may also want to tick the box to show it as a column.

Once you have done this, you should be able to Batch Update the supplier custom field as well.

Thank you so much.

So this field wont show on invoices and sales? I just need it in inventory table

Johanne

Enable - Show custom field as a column
Disable - Show custom field on printed documents

We’re getting off topic with the custom fields so if you need more assistance with this feel free to PM me or create a new thread :wink:

Thank you all my problems are solved for now you help is much appreciated.
Johanne

Please do not divert topics with unrelated questions. That prevents interested users from helping you. I have moved your question, which had nothing to do with batch creation, to a new topic.