How and where i can download Updates & where is latest version?

The problem is the way that Manager installs the program. I have raised this issue with Lubos before in this post but he doesn’t seem to appreciate that people expect the program to install system wide - Issue with install using runas.

I suspect that what is happening is that you have Manager installed to two different locations - one under admin login and one under standard user login and the shortcut to Manager is now going to the second location instead of the original location where your data is stored.

What I would do is first restart the computer, then backup your data to say the desktop by finding Manager folder in every c:\users\username\appdata\roaming folder that you can find. Completely remove Manager from every login (after backing up the folders) and remove the Manager folder in Appdata for each user. Then re-install Manager.

Manager installation works on a per user configuration instead of on a per computer configuration. I suspect this is what the problem is. This would also result in two different versions of manager being installed as mentioned in my linked post.