Fixed asset , Inventory batch operations

Hello every one I hope you are doing well.
Im setting up the accounting in manager, so Im trying to import the fixed asset and Inventory from Excell , Im copying and past from there to manager, I already set up the initial date. but when I transfer it by batch create,

The columns Purchase cost,Accumulated depreciation,Book value dont shows anything, so I have to update it one by one giving a check on the starting balance, is there any way to do it automaticly, meaning all items shows the result, same for inventory ?

Thank you

Please do not post general questions as private messages. This has been moved to the public forum.

As for your question, have you read the Guide on batch operations? Manager Cloud. Follow the instructions exactly. Sometimes, it is helpful to make one entry manually, then use the Batch Update feature to understand the content and format of the database. Then use Batch Create.

By the way, you will never enter a book value, no matter how you set things up. Manager calculates that as the difference between purchase cost and accumulated depreciation.

Thank you for your reply , I just want to see the result reflected in all items, I already read the guide

Did you properly enter all the variables for Boolean logic?

is it posible team viewer?

Not by anyone except the developer. Forum users and moderators can only help if you answer our questions.

Thank you for your reply, relative if I had entered all the variables, yes I did, I got all the inventory into the manager program, but What i’m trying to get is all items with inicial date checked automatically, not to check one by one, same for fixed assets.

Do batch update and make sure HasStartingBalance column is set to True for all your items (you probably have still False there). Then checkbox will be checked.

Perfect it is esaxtly what I need, now the amounts are shown,

Is it posible to divide the accounts, Fixed asset office, and fixed asset Floor , same inventory. Local Inventory and abroad inventory?

Yes, use Custom Control accounts - read this Guide Manager Guides

What about to divide them in batch create, with inventory items. for instance some items go to local inventory and others to abroad inventory, is it a cell were I could add that info, and them automatically be reflected
in the custom account control. as I can see it is not posible to create 2 different inventories in inventory item.
please let me know.

Ok to clarify, you can have accounting inventory separation (custom control account) and physical inventory separation (inventory location).

A single inventory item can only have one custom control account but can have multiple inventory locations.