File naming problem

Dear @lubos,

create 100 invoices every month. When I save them as pdf (I generate pdf files altogether and to do this fast I open may windows in the browser) I’m always into trouble to see if I saved all of them.

I think that the file naming should better be “invoice number - customer” instead of “customer - invoice number”. In this way it’s faster to see which one is missing.

In alternative I think that there could be in “settings” the possibility setup the name pattern.


Not sure why I originally made it so document name and reference shows last but the latest version (19.1.24) makes them show first. This applies to everything - quotes, invoices, orders etc.


This is a feature I didn’t even know I wanted!

Thanks @Davide for suggesting it, and naturally lubos for making the change.


Thanks a lot!

A post was split to a new topic: Checking for updates