Exporting customer list to spreadsheet

I can successfully export my customer list into a spreadsheet, but the resulting spreadsheet does not contain the corresponding address of the customer. Is there a way to get the addresses (and, if possible, any other relevant info from the customer database), into the spreadsheet to match the customer, as I wish to create another company, into which I can then import their names and matching addresses.

The main problem is that addresses are multi-line values and TSV or CSV doesn’t support multi-line values. I’m pretty sure Excel supports some non-standard convention for multi-line values. I just need to find out what it is before addresses can show in exported TSV file.

Thank you very much for clearing up this issue - your response is appreciated very much.

I have several user defined fields on customer (its really our club membership list) and I’d love to be able to export or have a report of all customer fields. I understand the multi-line issue and would be quite happy if initially if the multi-line fields were truncated or placeholders. Thoughts?

Any thoughts or progress on this? We have a fair amount of customer master data including several custom fields that we set up, but really have not been able to make use of as we cannot pull a customer list. This is currently resulting in having to manually keep a spreadsheet by customer with the same field data. Would be great to be able to drop that if we could find a way to export/report the data we already have in Manager.

Thanks.

Now that we can add custom fields to the customer tab and export (fantastic enhancement - thank you by the way), I’d like to bring back up the need to include the customer address in the columns available to export.

I now have a nice export of everything I need for our “Membership List” (Customers) including several custom fields, the only remaining issue/exception is that it is still missing the address field.

Any update on this?

Any update on this for us? Would be great to be able to pull a cutomer list with addresses. Thanks.

Custom Reports can solve this issue elegantly. Wait until next week.

1 Like