Error when trying to rename a business

I get the following error when I try to rename any of the business in my manager.

Internal Error

Manager 23.2.2.607

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite) at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.BusinessForm.InnerPost() in D:\a\Manager\Manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\BusinessForm.cs:line 97 at ManagerServer.Startup.<>c.<b__1_1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Manager\Manager\ManagerServer\Startup.cs:line 107 — End of stack trace from previous location — at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

[Go back](javascript:window.history.back():wink:

Since renaming a business involves renaming an actual file on your disk, it’s possible some other program (perhaps some real-time backup tool) holds lock on that file. Eventually that other program should release the lock and renaming will be possible. Or you can always just rename the file within Manager data folder directly.