Error report in older version

Plz Sir Solve My Issue

You need to say exactly what you were doing, and show screen shots, when the error appeared

It is not possible to diagnose your problem from the screen you showed

Also please say what edition (Cloud, Desktop, Server), version and operating system you are using

Sir I Use 15.4.55 Desktop Version
When I Want To See My Customer Statements Then This Error Is Appeared

Sir Plz Solve This Issue As Soon As Possible

For a start you should update your version of Manager - you are thousands of versions behind.

And you will have to upgrade in steps, as you are so far behind. See here
Business database not valid, desktop version on Windows 10 - Manager Forum

As for your error, please show the edit screen for the settings on the Customer Statement report

Internal Error

15.4.55 (Desktop)

System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource) at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Reports.CustomerStatement.CustomerStatementsTransactions.GetRows() at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Table.Get() at HttpFramework.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request) at ManagerServer.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request

I am not asking for the error message

I am asking to see what you have entered in the settings for the Customer Statement report

Please describe the steps you are taking, with screen images

Screenshot_99

And can you show a list of transactions that you think should appear?

The error message indicates that no transactions were found

Yes Sir I Face This Issue
Can U Resolve This Issue ?

Ypou are not giving me enough information to help me to help you.

I have asked for more information and you have refused to give it.

Unless you answer my questions, then no, I can not help you

Nor will anyone else here either as they do not have enough information to help you

That version has not been supported for many years. You are the only one who can fix this issue.

Start by backing up your application data folder. That’s where all your businesses data is stored. The files end in .manager, and are probably located here
C:\Users\ < your windows login name > \AppData\Local\Manager
Save several copies now.

After which to update from such an old version a two step process will be required.

First install this old version the open you businesses as described here Manager does not want to import my old database - #2 by Patch

Then install the current version