Error Receipts & Payments Summary

I see this message when going to Receipts & Payments Summary why !?
Internal Error
19.12.12 (Desktop)
/cash-summary-list?FileID=3cecba42-cc64-4e30-8595-9c548ae6b506&Referrer=74a63155-5e1c-49d3-af5d-1f61a6ddcc77
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Reports.CashSummary.CashSummaryList.<>c.b__3_0(ReceiptsAndPaymentsSummary x)
at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter2.ComputeKeys(TElement[] elements, Int32 count) at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter1.Sort(TElement elements, Int32 count)
at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable1.d__1.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Buffer1..ctor(IEnumerable1 source)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Reports.CashSummary.CashSummaryList.GetRows()
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Table.InnerGet2()
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.BusinessTemplate.InnerGet()
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Template.Get()
at ManagerServer.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response)

Are there payment and receipt transactions for the period you have selected?

no
when i click the icon to see the report I see this message

What operating system are you using, and what version of the operating system?

Also, what “icon” are you referring to?

windows 10

icon / Receipts & Payments Summary when I click her I see the last message now
but the last backup doesn’t show the message in report Receipts & Payments Summary

You need to be more specific. Do you see this message when clicking the “Receipts and Payments Summary” link in the Reports tab:
Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 10.17.55 AM
or when clicking on the View button in the list that appears after clicking the link above:
Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 10.19.15 AM

I think it is the latter.

Also, what do you mean when you say the last backup doesn’t show the message? Your post was confusing.

yes, I see the message when I click the report Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 10.17.55 AM

but don’t see another massage

and when click in the rebort Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 10.17.55 AM

I see the error

Did you ever get to the point of creating the report? You would have seen a screen like this:

Try reinstalling the software. Based on your first screen shot above, it looks like you may have a corrupted installation. (The tab list from the left navigation pane is superimposed on the error message.) No one else has ever reported this error.

1- no, I don’t see this screen
2- I installing the software and same problems

maybe your business database file is corrupted.
make a backup of your business and then import it in Manager to check if the problem persists.
if the problem does not recur, then you can simply remove the old business and continue using the new business file.
read the guide on creating backups and restoring Backup, restore, import, and transfer businesses | Manager

I’m sorry but the problem does not continue to exist

any update for the problem

I can’t open the report

@ahmedghonem91, you wrote that the problem no longer exists. Are you now saying it does?

If you are still having this problem, did you follow @sharpdrivetek’s suggestion?

If that did not work, create another test company and see if the problem happens in it, also.

The point is that if no one else has this problem, there must be something wrong with your installation or your data file.