Error after upgrading to Manager 18-4-53

Hello there,

Just wondering if someone can help me to go up and running after updating Manager to Windows Desktop edition v.18-4-53. It was running perfectly until the moment I’ve updated now it comes with an error

“The website cannot display the page”

Internal Error
18.4.63 (Desktop)
/start?FileID=89022f0f-ec5d-4d76-96f6-b079af3c4443
System.ArgumentException: token
   at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.EndSubItem(SubItemToken token, ProtoReader reader)
   at ProtoBuf.BclHelpers.ReadDecimal(ProtoReader reader)
   at proto_46(Object , ProtoReader )
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.DeserializeCore(ProtoReader reader, Type type, Object value, Boolean noAutoCreate)
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Deserialize(Stream source, Object value, Type type, SerializationContext context)
   at Manager.Serialization.Deserialize(Guid contentType, Byte[] content)
   at Manager.ApplicationData.Get(Guid entityId)
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Start.Get()
   at HttpFramework.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response)
   at ManagerServer.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response)

I’ve reinstalled it with most recent version v.18-04-63 still showing the same for this particular company another two company works fine after the update.

Regards

If it works some companies and not another, then the problem would seem to be with the data file rather than the program.

Have you a back-up where you can restore the business which is not working properly?

If you are using the Desktop version, having regular backups is VERY IMPORTANT - whether they are done manually using Manager or using the backup facilities of the operating system (Windows, MacOS, …)

No, unfortunately not, I’ve month old (until the end of March) backup and off-course that be the only remaining option may help after all other options have been exhausted.

This looks like minor database corruption. Are you able to send data file 89022f0f-ec5d-4d76-96f6-b079af3c4443.manager from your application data folder to my email address lubos@manager.io ?