Cannot open specific the business

Internal Error
18.5.22 (Desktop)
/start?FileID=20b296df-3b01-42b4-8e11-33eef90ee066
SQLite.SQLiteException: row 1575 missing from index sqlite_autoindex_Objects_1
   at Manager.ApplicationData.Get(Guid entityId)
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Start.Get()
   at HttpFramework.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response)
   at ManagerServer.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response)

What should I do? What happen? How can I open my file? This Error appear after I downloaded the new version of manager to 18.5.22. Hoping for your help

This looks like SQLite database corruption. More specifically, corrupted index.

If you don’t have a backup, you could repair it but this is out of scope of Manager.

Have a look at sqlite - How to recover a corrupt SQLite3 database? - Stack Overflow

Your corrupted SQLite database is in Application Data folder under 20b296df3b0142b48e1133eef90ee066.manager

I don’t have a backup file of it. Do you think I can still fix this error and try to recover the business that I created before? What should I do to fix this problem. hoping you can help me. I don’t know what to do.

like @lubos already informed you, repairing the database is out of scope of Manager.
he also provided a link which would be useful.
please understand that regular backups are very important. no system is 100% reliable.

Oh thanks for the info maybe I’ve search on how to fix the sqlite database file corruption. Hoping that I can still recover/open the business that I created.

I think why I cant open the file is that I dont have sqlite software downloaded which requires updated windows which is windows 10.