Emails not sending correctly

I have been having trouble just recently whereas when I send an invoice via email the recipient is not receiving the email although a copy is being sent to my email address. Can someone help me work out why please. I am using 21.2.45. Thankyou.

If it reached one recipient then that means manager has successfully connected to your email server. This completely rules out faulty email configuration or a bug in manager.

I’d first check the spelling of the recipient email and if it checks out, then you have two other probable causes:

1. Your recipient’s mail server is slow, in that case there’s absolutely nothing that you can do.
  2. Your message/email/domain is blocked by your recipient’s server. In that case you can contact the admin of your recipient and they should be able to sort you out.
1 Like

Thanks for your response. This has only happening for the last couple of months, I’ve been using Manager for 4 years with no problem. It isn’t just one recipient it had been several different ones. Any other suggestions?
Thanks

Maybe you should check your spam score