Email settings - change port

I can sent PDF by mail to my own emailadres, but not to other emailadres…
I used correct SMTP server account in email settings.
According to my provider i need to use port 2525…
Now i can only choose between 25 en 587
How can i change to port 2525 ???

PS. i tried also port 587 and format HTML. No succes.

You cannot. Manager supports only ports 587 and 25, with 587 being highly preferable. To my knowledge, port 2525 does not exist as a functional option. I think you are looking at a typographical error.

If your test was successful, there is no issue within Manager. That test was sent the same way any other email would be. If it was not delivered, there’s either an issue with your email provider or the recipient’s settings. Are you able to determine if the email was sent to the recipient’s spam folder or blocked by the recipient’s provider for some reason?

I used an other mail server account, this works good. So the problem was at mail server account. Thank you. I use port 587 now.

When I open the SMTP settings, on my system it opens with port 25. When I use this port, I get a time out error message. When I change the port to 587 sending a testmail works fine. When I than click on create, I expect Manager to store value 587, When I then try to send an email-invoice I get again this time-out message. When I then re-open the SMTP settings it again comes up with value 25. It appears that value 587 wasn’t stored or did I do something wrong?.

Desktop? version?

yes

Your comment is a little confusing. Unless you are setting up email for the first time, you should see Update, not Create.

From one day on the other I wasn’t able to send emails. That is why I opened the SMTP settings. I expected to see an update button and not a create button. In the time berween I updated to the latest version of Manager and the problem has gone without having made any changes.Kind of weird.

When you say “the problem has gone,” do you mean the problem is cured? Or do you mean the problem has gone on (continued) with changes being made that you did not enter? Hopefully, it is the first case.

The problem is cured.