Disappearing transactions when importing mt940 file

Hello,

I have an issue where I see that there are 6 transactions still to be imported when importing the file. However, after importing they do not show up as uncategorized. Also the total ammount matches that of the ammount without the 6. The issues is very much repeatable and in the meantime I have found 5 of the 6 transactions. Only 1 is unacccounted for and I cannot find it with comparing with my online bank account overview.

Does anyone has a tip for me to find the solution? What reason can there be for this to happen? When I look into to file I do see that the matching line starting with :61 and the actual ammount seems to be missing.

Kind regards, Bart

1 Like

Nobody can help without more information. You need to illustrate all this with screenshots, because it is impossible to tell what you are referring to. No one else can see what you are looking at.

Although it’s best to follow @Tut’s instruction to provide screenshots and more info, however, I’m going to take a guess on your issue here.

Try examining the statements that you imported and make sure there’s no overlap between them. An overlap could cause duplicate transactions and Manager’s import function is smart enough to identify these overlapping transactions and exclude them.

It would be helpful to rule out this possibility before going into a full investigation