Different location of inventory in a invoice

Hello I got problem when I sold my inventory in only one invoice but source of the goods were from different inventory location.

Let’s say =
The goods number 1 from inventory location “A”
And goods number 2 from inventory location “B”.

In one invoice only provide 1 option to choose source of inventory location for the goods that from different inventory location whereas in one invoice I can sell the goods from different inventory location.

If I sell the goods “1” and “2” in the same invoice, manager only provides one option to choose inventory location in order to If I choose inventory location “A” for the goods “1” it affects “-“ (minus) for goods “2” in inventory location “A” whereas I dont have goods “2” in inventory location “A” only in inventory location “B” and also reverse if I choose source of inventory location “B” it affects the minus “-“ for the goods “1” in inventory location “B” whereas I dont have goods “1” in inventory location “B”.

That’s all makes me created two invoices for the each goods in different inventory whereas it only in one sales and it took long long time.

How to solve it? Thank you.

Currently your only option is two invoices.

Your other option - If you only want to create only one invoice then use the one inventory location and then do a 0%20Invent%20Trans%20tab to adjust for the minus inventory.