Desktop edition cannot open

greeting , i used to work on desktop edition on my laptop but since I installed on my desktop it did not work and just show me the bar of the application so i cant open or do any thing , check attached photo to see how , is there any requirement I should install ??

have you tried maximizing the window?

Yes dear i tried , I cant do any thing just can close it through task bar

what version are you using?

please check if there is any antivirus software blocking Manager.

make sure you have javascript enabled in your system. also try resetting your internet security settings.

The server edition works fine so i dont think it is java or internet setting problrm

I am assuming your desktop install was a fresh download.
Therefore it appears that there is a conflict between Manager and some other Desktop programme. If you haven’t already, uninstall manager including the deletion of the folders and then re-install and open Manager without any other applications open, google etc.

If the problem persists, then its a process of elimination.
Disable antivirus and restart Manager.
Go to the Start Up tab of Task Manager and disable programs one at a time and restart Manager

Nope, never done that, now am thinking about it .

Any progress? May I know the installed directory path? Might give me some idea.

No progress and couldn’t solve the problem yet

I think you need to click on manager and maximize it. or your window might be having a problem.

You can also reinstall the program.

just saying out loud. is .net framework related to this open poster’s issue? or the IE itself since if what I understood correctly the server edition not tight up with ie browser.