Delete Account

Im sure if you can develop code to reconcile, Im sure it must be easy
to delete an account, or bulk delete. I imported a file and it was not what I thought
I was downloading now I have to go through and delete each transaction?
Seems ludicrous. Suggestions?

What are you referring to ? - I am going to guess at - an Import Statement download.

1 Like

Yes imported a statement and it was the wrong date range from the bank, and I had a few months worth I didn’t need.

@Omega_Plumbing, have you read this Guide: Import bank statements | Manager? Most duplicate transactions should be recognized and rejected. Are you really sure everything was duplicated?

1 Like

Unfortunately, transaction by transaction deletion is your only option.

They never indicated anything about duplication, just “a few months worth I didn’t need”

1 Like

The latest version (17.4.87) has Batch Delete button in bottom-right corner when viewing list of transactions under specific cash account.

This is useful if you make a mistake and import wrong bank statement into wrong bank account. Batch delete will allow you to delete those transactions in bulk.

2 Likes

No not duplication, user error. The software is phenomenal for my level of accounting.

thank you, are you the programmer?

I assumed I had latest but apparently I did not, awesome improvement making it idiot proof. Much appreciated all your hard work.