Date format issue

Setting date format seems not working for me. I have set yyyy-mm-dd, but have mm/dd/yyyy:

Thanks.

Manager: 17.4.71

Are you sure you clicked Update? If so, change to something else and then change back.

Yes, but no effect.

This problem did not exist in version 17.4.61 when I checked before my first response. I installed v17.4.71 and I can reproduce it. The date format is stuck at what it was prior to the update and does not respond to any format change.

Since @Solnce is on Ubuntu and I’m on macOS, it appears to be universal, not an operating system issue. I am elevating this as a bug.

ok, thanks

My Date format was DD/MM/YYYY before updating to 17.4.72 (from 17.4.61). Now stuck to fromat MM/DD/YYYY.

I may have misinterpreted the bug. I happened to be on MM/DD/YYYY prior to the bug’s appearance and am still stuck there. I didn’t realize those with other formats might be shifted as well as locked out of changing. Regardless, it’s the same bug and also appears for number formats.

I noticed different behavior between platforms.

MacOS Sierra:
My Date format was DD/MM/YYYY before updating to 17.4.72 (from 17.4.61). Now stuck to fromat MM/DD/YYYY.

Windows 10:
(happens what @Tut set) :

Maybe helps @lubos to find the problem.

Sorry about that. Fixed in the latest version (17.4.84)

Thank you, will try on a weekend

it seems that date problem has gone, thanks

Hi.we Iranians have Solar Hijri or Shamsi Hijri date system.but Manager has not this ststem.how can we use this date system?

You can only use the date format options available in Preferences. But these are format options. The date itself comes from your operating system.

Thanks.I an working on it to change it for Gnome

Sorry, Manager supports Gregorian calendar only. Considering Iran will be adopting IFRS, it won’t take long before Gregorian calendar will be widespread in Iran too.

I also need Solar Hijri or Shamsi Hijri date system to be supported. Without this future i can not use manager.