Database disk image is malformed

how can i solve this problem when i try to change transaction this message occurred

Manager database is SQLite database. If it’s malformed, you can use SQLite recovery tool to try to repair the data.

See: https://www.manager.io/guides?corrupt

Or you can send me the file to lubos@manager.io and I can have a look.

its not working the sqlite maybe because i am working on cloud

Then download backup of your business file and recover it offline.
Btw i thought the cloud version would be protected from such corruption since its operates in isolation, free from interference by other apps/viruses.

That means there is a possibility of corrupting the database even in the cloud edition!!!

What do you mean by working on cloud?

If the Cloud you mean is Manager Cloud Edition, the possibility of data corruption is very small or there is a possibility that you are opening data from a version that is too old and is not compatible with the latest version of the Manager application.

But if you mean cloud storage or local storage connected to the cloud, the possibility of corruption will be very large due to data synchronization failure.

1 Like

It appears this is a case where user has imported already corrupted business into cloud edition. Manager doesn’t verify integrity of SQLite database upon import.

2 Likes

One thing i would like to know if someone upload and attachment (not intentionally) which might be dangerous. Would that be able to corrupt the database on cloud? If yes, then ability to hide attachment option for some users would be nice.