Database Corruption Error

Dear Team

I am facing a critical issue while using Manager. When attempting to export data, I encountered the following error:

Internal Error


Manager 25.9.22.2812


SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
   at SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Execute(String query, Object[] args)
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Purge.InnerPost() in D:\a\Manager\Manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\Purge.cs:line 228
   at ManagerServer.HttpServer.<>c.<b__0_15>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Manager\Manager\ManagerServer\HttpServer.cs:line 244
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.g__AwaitRequestTask|7_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.SwaggerUI.SwaggerUIMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddlewareImpl.g__Awaited|10_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddlewareImpl middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

Could you please advise me on how to resolve this issue or provide assistance in repairing the database file?
This is affecting my ability to use the system properly and I would greatly appreciate your urgent support.

Hello @MDIS,

What Edition are you using? i.e. Cloud, Desktop, or Server?

More importantly, do you have a recent backup?

Hello @Ealfardan ,

I am using desktop, and every week I am uploading to the cloud; it’s taking a backup normally. However, when I try to export, it shows the error I have shared.