Backup and emails fail with SQL error

When I attempt to Backup one of my Business, I get this error:

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (database disk image is malformed)
—> SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
at SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Execute(String query, Object args)
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Backup.BackupAsync(String business, FormData formData) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\Backup.cs:line 186
— End of inner exception stack trace —

What edition (desktop, server, or cloud) and version number? What operating system? Where are you backing up to? Please post a screen shot of the error message instead of a transcription.

Desktop
Mac OS 10.14.6
Backing up to Google Cloud

I have multiple Businesses…the other’s Backup fine.

I get a similar error if I try to email anything. The email goes through, Manager just throws this error.

This behavior started after upgrading to 20.10.54

Thank you. I moved your report to the bugs category.

These errors are directly from SQLite. Your database is corrupted.

Would you be able to send me your database to lubos@manager.io ? These are very rare errors (SQLite has good durability)

Since you can’t back it up through the program, you will need to go to your application data folder and copy your corrupted Manager file from there.

Sadly, after a couple months of no problems, I cannot back up my file again.

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (database disk image is malformed)
—> SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
at SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Execute(String query, Object args)
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Backup.BackupAsync(String business, FormData formData) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\Backup.cs:line 186
— End of inner exception stack trace —

That suggest you have bigger issues with your computer than a Manager problem. I hope you have a good back up procedure as something is failing.