are there any possibility to customize the server application like desktop version, change icon ,edit contacts,remove guide page link.
Have a look at https://www.manager.io/guides/15243
It explains how to rebrand desktop edition but the same will work on server edition too.
Hello, is there a rebrand process for Ubuntu Server Edition? The outline given above appears to be limited to Windows systems only.
You can work with following files:
- Support.html (this is content of
Supporttab, delete if you don’t want
Supporttab to show at all)
- Guides.json (delete if you don’t want links to guides to be shown in server edition)
- Manager.ico (favicon which you can replace for your own)
Tremendous, thank you.
- Support Tab appears to be available only to administrators not restricted users.
- Updated Manager.ico not displayed. Confirmed size, location and permissions OK. Suspect caching issue?