Customer Statement | Due Invoices

There is no problem with this report. Our requirement changes considering operational dynamics, as I mentioned above, we need to exclude those invoices from the statement for which Customer has seek deferment in time to pay at any future date for which we planned to extend the Due Date in Sales Invoice tab. Therefore, a Statement will include Only Overdue invoices.

Becuase, this includes details of all customers in a single statement. Custom Theme is also not supported.

Considering the guidelines on these and other topics, we opted for Customer Statement - Unpaid Invoices to issue the invoice with arrears. In addition, we used Custom Theme to issue statement (triplicate vouchers) in a single page on landscape.

On as mentioned earlier, operational requirements grows to exclude the deferral payments for these statements (vouchers) and we don’t see any such option in Manager therefore seek your assistance!! and suggested as per our understanding of Manager if ‘Due in x days’ are removed then it would suffice the purpose.

Please let me know, if I need to any further clarification on the requirement.