Custom reports

Hi Everyone, Please I need help to move forward from here. I wanted to generate customer sales invoice line with custom reports and I managed to set it as follows:

The result I got almost give me what I want but it added invoice total and other line not needed. The result is as follows:

The Red Lines are the one not wanted. I only want report the lines not cancelled with red. Please I need assistance on the modification of the report settings.

@ibdek, temporarily add a line to the Select section and choose “Account”:

Generate the report to see which accounts are associated with the unwanted lines;

Use the Where section to filter out the accounts that you do not want on the report.

If you want to generate the report for a particular customer, you will need a line in the Where filter to accomplish that. So your Where section may look something like this:

(The spelling and capitalization of the customer name must be correct.)

Also, you can use QtyMultipliedByNegativeOne in place of Qty if you would rather see the quantities as positive numbers in the report.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the contribution. With the above I still do not get the desired result. Also, I do not seem to get the account that contain the line crossed in red, which I don’t want in the report.
Below is the new report gotten:
Settings:

Report:

I still need assistance please.

Yep
You need to hire a programmer.
Generating reports takes time, motivation, and some ability. It appears not to be your thing.

@dcVest gave you correct instructions that you need to follow to the letter from the start. You are advised to also search the forum because these also explain how to eliminate the duplicate lines where one is positive and the other negative.