Custom reports: Delivery notes

We have started using Manager and are very thankful of the developer team.

Could any of you help me with a table name that holds delivery notes data, I am looking for delivery note equivalent of below tables currently available for invoices.

Select * from SalesInvoices
Select* from Salesinvoicelines

I want name of similar tables that holds Delivery note data hence I can create a report that could give me details of goods delivered to a specific customer for a date range.

It is a bit challenging currently as there are no reports standard/custom to give us more details or summarize Delivery notes data.

Unfortunately this is not yet possible. I want to work on having full coverage for SQL queries right after releasing “Warehousing” and “Job costing” modules. Hopefully both modules will be out before end of this year. Then custom SQL queries are going to get a lot of attention from me.

Hello @lubos , Any update in this regard? I need the same report

You are responding to a 6 years old post! Custom reports allow you to do what @ukay requested at the time. In essence custom reports provide SQL query functionality, i.e. it builds queries using a user friendly interface.

My dear @eko , Post still open … I tried to have a custom report for delivery notes but i got nothing, so please help me if you can, I need to have a centralized list of delivery notes (you remember @Ealfardan solution for the orders issue which has been fixed by running delivery notes?)
Now i need to make accumulated report for all items in all delivery notes for 1 day to have centralized report to make the purchase order, but i couldn’t find a standard report so i tried to make a custom one and ended up with no results, so i came to forum and found this post instead of duplicate and commented here
so can you help me please?

As the FAQ indicates (which has been quoted numerous times):

But I guess it would be better to start a new thread. Let’s see what the Mods say.

2 Likes

This moderator agrees. I will close this topic. The recent posts were diversions from the original subject. (The subject was written before custom reports even existed.)

True, but so are many tens of thousands of others. We trust the judgement of forum members not to resurrect obsolete topics that have been superceded by years’ worth of program developments. Usually, topics are only closed when someone becomes confused by them.

2 Likes