Custom Report not working

@lubos
Custom Report is not working at version 20.5.7
we got blank screen, no data coming out

below is correct at 20.2.88
this report is working well with version 20.2.88
supposed, there were problems with Custom Report

We found out, if we generate report from others only problems with General Ledger Transactions

Sorry, why do you think this is wrong?

You have selected Purchase transactions from your supplier Emily dated 20th April 2020

What transactions are missing?

I’m explaining problems with latest version and working at old version, before upgrade latest version

@San_Thida_Myo_Latt, you need to more completely illustrate what you think the problem is. Show the Edit screen for a transaction you think is not being reported correctly. And if you are still running v20.2.88, show the report you believe is correct.

latest version only show blank screen, no data

v20.2.88 is correct result

@San_Thida_Myo_Latt, you have not provided the requested information: no Edit screen for any transaction and, after obscuring most of the report the first time, nothing from v20.2.88 at all the second time.

1. 20.2.88
    report definition

result coming out as we expected
  2. 20.5.7
    report definition

result(blank screen, no result)

Can I suggest that you amend your custom report by removing the selection lines one by one starting with line 4, then 3 and 4, then 2,3 and 4, etc to see if it is caused by one of the selections

@San_Thida_Myo_Latt, based on your screen shots, the custom report definitions are not the same. The second shows no “Group by… Supplier | Name”. Did you simply fail to capture that?

I am having problem with my custom report but its not the same as this one here.

I am trying to run a GL report for the whole year Ordering by :

Account | Code

and then Group by :

Account | Name

I am not getting those variables when I am searching on the drop down menu

There is a bug report for this

1 Like