I’m trying to build a custom report which selects transactions from a range of balance sheet accounts, such as:
- BS account is or is not an “Expense” account
- BS accounts in or not in a BS account group
- BS accounts within a range of “Account | code” numbers
Unfortunately I don’t think it is currently possible.
I have looked at the options for Managers “Where …”
- I can choose “Account | Code” but the operators do not include greater than or less than
- I can’t choose “Account | Group”
- I can’t choose “Account | Expense”
Am I missing something?
The best I can think of is to individually exclude all not wanted accounts one at a time using
“Account | Name” “Does not contain” An account name
and hope one of the accounts I want doesn’t contain a string used to identify another account.