Custom fields displaying on 2nd PDF page of invoices or quotes

for other users to provide any help you should explain your problems with details specific to you.
like what version, what edition, what OS, what issue specifically, few screenshots to better understand. without these providing remote support is not possible.

Screenshot 1 :

Screenshot 2 :

Now while generating PDF
in Screenshot 1 : the width of description column is lesser than custom field line HSN or UOM and also the custom field gets shifted to next page (screenshot 2)

in Screenshot 2 : the table title row is repeated on second page.

Whereas when i generate PDF from print option none of these issues arise, only problem i get a blank page on first page of PDF.

have you read the above response from @Tut ?

Yes… have three different custom fields …

splitting your Terms & Conditions custom field into multiple custom fields for each serial number will solve your issue.

ohhh… 8 custom fields…ok ok and how about the heading row…???

this is designed to appear on purpose when the number of line items exceed the space of a single page.

anyway it is not impossible to achieve what you want. but for this you will have to use a custom theme.
you will need to move the column labels code from the header portion to the body portion.

1 Like

Thanks mate :slight_smile:
Done…How about the descirption column width issue…???

Pls share if it worked. I kinda notice same but not for plain theme. Just “glossy” theme.

yes it does work… :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply.