Custom adjust to manager

First i have to thank you for this great accounting software
Second my business is too small so there’s some column i didn’t need like description.
Third i want to add sales price column to purchase invoice because the sales price changes weakly and in sales invoice adding last purchase price column.

the fields you leave blank will not appear on your document.

a purchase invoice is an invoice received from your supplier. why do you want to mention your selling price on a purchase invoice?
also why do you want to show your purchase price to the customer on a sales invoice?

in your inventory items tab the average cost column shows the average price of the inventory as per your purchase invoices.

You can’t review and adjust your Inventory Item’s selling price via the Purchase Invoice even if you added a column as currently that data is not linked.

• description take large space i want to replace it in sales invoice with last purchase price to can make variable discount without making any loses or you can make an option that refuse selling an item low than last purchase price
  • And about adding sales price column to purchase invoice because i can update the sales price in one step and don’t need to update sale price manually for each item

how can i update the selling price?
can you add an option to prevent sell any item low than last purchase price?
how can i add column in purchase invoice and appear in inventory items table?

As you stated - “manually for each item”

As for the other two requests - that’s entirely up to the developer of Manager.