Crash generating PDFs in macOS Catalina

Hi there!

I know is a recurring topic in the forum (I swear I read at least 20 topics about it) but I couln’t find the reason this is happening.

The only think I changed in the “Plain” theme is the font family (I know that’s the reason of the crash). Here is the begining of the code of the custom theme I’m using:

And here is the crash when I press the PDF button:

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: ManagerDesktop [99923]

Application Specific Information:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=zfaMp0RDQUKhOVk_Al5lERuv4f9YGExNalk0$3DYitqY6.#=zb$wkkV6T$sY7(Char #=zslCctQA=)
at #=zfaMp0RDQUKhOVk_Al5lERuv4f9YGExNalk0$3DYitqY6.#=zYwMHknUoB3AQ(Double #=zNdXJNkA=, Double& #=zsSiWOMViGviG_XY1ig==)
at Apitron.PDF.Kit.FlowLayout.Content.TextBlock.Measure(ResourceManager resourceManager)
at ManagerServer.Extensions.PdfConverter.GetMinWidth(ContentElement contentElement, Boolean nowrap, ResourceManager resourceManager) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Extensions\PdfConverter.cs:line 529
at ManagerServer.Extensions.PdfConverter.GetMinWidth(ContentElement contentElement, Boolean nowrap, ResourceManager resourceManager) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Extensions\PdfConverter.cs:line 540
at ManagerServer.Extensions.PdfConverter.Tr(IHtmlTableRowElement node, Font font, ResourceManager resourceManager) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Extensions\PdfConverter.cs:line 492
at ManagerServer.Extensions.PdfConverter.Table(IHtmlTableElement node, Font font, ResourceManager resourceManager) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Extensions\PdfConverter.cs:line 414
at ManagerServer.Extensions.PdfConverter.ContentElement(INode node, Font font, Boolean nowrap, ResourceManager resourceManager) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Extensions\PdfConverter.cs:line 194
at ManagerServer.Extensions.PdfConverter.ContentElement(INode node, Font font, Boolean nowrap, ResourceManager resourceManager) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Extensions\PdfConverter.cs:line 227
at ManagerServer.Extensions.PdfConverter.Tr(IHtmlTableRowElement node, Font font, ResourceManager resourceManager) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Extensions\PdfConverter.cs:line 467
at ManagerServer.Extensions.PdfConverter.ConvertHtmlToPdf(String input, Stream output, PageBoundary pageBoundary) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Extensions\PdfConverter.cs:line 87
at ManagerDesktop.WebView.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__7() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerDesktop\WebView.cs:line 160

I also get the crash with red text when I try to send any document by email.

I’ve tried everything I read in the forum: deleting the logo, changing the number/date formating, etc., but I always get the crash if I use a different font family than the custom one.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the support and congrats for the software. It’s amazing how easy, clean, fast and usefull it is!

Regards.
-. Raul.

You have answered your own question, @rpbenito:

Did you follow this Guide: https://www.manager.io/guides/18025? In particular, notice the boldface caution note at the end about font substitutions for emails.

Yes I did. But, as I said, the crash also happens pressing the PDF button on any document, not just sending an email.

Ive got the same crash. It was working very well, didnt change anything and from a random day its not working anymore. also printing not possible.

I assure you, something changed. What edition (desktop, server, or cloud) and version number of Manager. What version number of macOS? What triggers the crash? What exactly happens? If there are any error messages, post screen shots.

I have the same problem. 21.2.13 using desktop edition on Mac High Sierra v10.13.4.

Creating a PDF from the Sales Invoice results in a blank screen and then a very long error report.