Concept BTW Aangifte

Unfortunately I am also having an issue with the report… Namely the date selectors are not working…I have them set for 01/03/2019 to 30/06/2019 however the “1b Leveringen/diensten belast met laag tarief” amount is displaying income amount for the entire 2019 year (ie From Jan 1/19). have updated both manager software and the report… please help tomorrow is 31…

I don’t know what you did, but with me everything is working fine.
For testing purposes I have opened a new company where I test things.
I created a sales invoice in quarter 1 of 1000 net excl 9% VAT and I created one in quarter 2 of 2000 excl. 9% VAT.
My "concept BTW aangifte for Q1 shows a turnover of 1000 and the q2 report shows a turnover of 2000 and that is absolutely correct.
You created a report for the period of 01/03/2019 to 30/06/2019 but q2 is from 01/04/2019 to 30/06/2019.
You can send me a private message with your phone number if you need further help.
I am Dutch.

Also make sure you have your date format set correctly. You are clearly expecting DD/MM/YYYY. But if you accidentally set it at MM/DD/YYYY, you would be including almost the entire year on the front end. And funny things can happen on the back end with mis-entered dates.

Yes it healed itself…… I looked at the Tax Summary report for Q2 to see if suffered in a similar fashion… however it showed the correct numbers……. I then deleted and recreated the BTW angifte
for Q2 … and hey presto … all looking good. Thx for quick response.

John