Changes in receivable figures on cloud version compared to destop

I IMPORTED THE SAME COMPANY ON CLOUD VERSION BUT I REALISED CHANGES IN THE RECEIVABLE FIGURES
MULTIPLE RECEIPT

Yes, there’s been a change in the way receipts and payments work. If you want to enter a single receipt or payment for multiple customers/suppliers you cannot use a single customer/supplier in the Contact field. Instead, you should choose other.

Thanks boss but per the picture i have shown above u could see that the destop version dont have receipt of 14,250 on the statement but the cloud version have and that receipt does not belong to that customer so i think something have trigged the changes and i want to know why because majority of my customers figures are not correct

Could you share the edit screen of that receipt. Make sure to include the contact field as well as the lines.

But there is a reason why it shows in ledger for that customer. Click Edit button on that receipt as @Ealfardan has suggested.

Thanks boss
I have seen the problem on the desktop version (20.8.89) the payer is inactive and does not affect the posting of a transaction so when I imported into the new version where the payer is active in posting transaction it change the debtor on the account line to suit the payer

Initially I clone a transaction belonging to ACHIE and unknowingly I left the payer as ACHIE while the transaction belongs to TINA

Two points, @AKWASI:

1. Please do not post photographs of your screen. They are virtually unreadable. Use a screen capture feature of your operating system or a dedicated screen capture app.

2. Update your desktop software. You are hundreds of versions behind. Many things have been changed and fixed during that time span.