Cannot Open Manger - error message

I download the latest version of the Desktop Manager, and when I try to open it, I get the following message:

I am using Windows 10 32 Bit

Did you install the 32- or 64-bit version of Manager?

1 Like

Hi Tut

I installed 32-Bit

So you installed https://github.com/Manager-io/Manager.msi/releases/download/21.11.62/Manager-x86.msi ?

Jes, eko, that’s what I installed. Never had this problem with Manager. I tried to uninstall Micro Edge WebView2/Runtime, but then it automatically re-install when I try to open Manager.

I tried to install it from your link to no avail.

Are you saying that it installs correctly, without any error messages but that when you try to run it, you get the error message above?

What version of Windows are you running - the version number, OS build number, etc

Here are the details:

WINDOWS 10 PRO

VERSION 21H1

INSTALLED ON 21/09/20

OS build 19043.1288

and the answer to my first question ?

@Andries
right click on the Edge icon on desktop.
select Properties → Compatibility
run the Compatibility troubleshooter.
click the Try recommended settings.

Try doing the same for Manager also.

1 Like

Thank you ever so much! It worked perfectly! My Manager is running smoothly!

1 Like

So please explain for the benefit of others what you actually did to make it work.

I did exactly what yot suggested:

I first uninstall Maneger, then re-install it again, then I right clicked on the Edge icon on my desktop. select Properties then Compatibility and run the Compatibility troubleshooter. Then I ckicked on the Try recommended settings. That’s it!

Thank you, hope others will benefit in the future from this solution.

Thank you for clarifying the information to the customer and interacting with him

It’s a pleasure. Glad I could help!