Can not enter UOM in Delivery notes

I guess in a recent update, I can no longer enter UOM in my documents.

Sometimes we need to delivery products in alternate UOM’s or non inventory sampling etc… Before we had created a custom field that allowed us to mention the unit easily, as it is a big problem with companies who strictly purchase in their own UOM’s from us.

Is this change temporary or will there be some update for this ?
Screenshot below;

Units of measure are defined in the Unit Name field when defining inventory items. It has never been possible to define them on a delivery note. There has never been a possibility for alternate unit names. And sampling has nothing to do with units of measure at all.

While you can certainly create custom fields for any purpose, they have no financial or quantity impacts on inventory management. And they never have

Nothing has changed in this respect, so nothing is temporary. And you should not look forward to an update changing anything. What did change recently is that the entry screen now shows the unit name. It previously did not, although View screens did.

@Killa88 there was a bug where custom fields on line items would not be visible but this has been already fixed in the latest version.

Hey @Tut , while i thank you for the response, i understand that it doesn’t effect it. This is exactly what custom fields are for though: Allowing us to ‘customize’ manager for our needs :slight_smile:
Even though it maybe for just aesthetics or compliance.
And i elaborated on the matter, but did not expect or desire UOM’s to be changed, i was concerned regarding my custom fields, which i THOUGHT might have been changed by the developer, which thankfully weren’t

Regardless, Thank you @lubos for fixing it as i was concerned why the custom fields weren’t working. @Tut Since he says it is addressed, that otta do it.