Calendar is incorrect

Hello, please i need urgent help. The calenadar screenshot attached below shows the dates not matched with the correct week day, example:
April 8, 2024 is a monday on the calendar it is showing as a sunday!! Please help

Welcome to the forum @Mira,

The good newa is, as far as the system inner workings, there’s nothing depending on weekday, at least as far as I know.

The bad news is, I couldn’t replicate this behavior and my dates appear to be correct on server Edition.

@Mira, please provide the following:

1. Manager Edition
  2. Your time zone
  3. Screenshot of your datetime settings on your device as well as in Manager settings

Hello,

Im not very sure if this is the edition, but there is a number on the bottom: 23.11.29.1184
For the time zone, i have no country selected as my country is not on the list. And below is the screenshot of date time setting

Please update to current version 24.4.8.1419. Yours is many versions out of date. Download from https://www.manager.io/download

Also note the systems requirements. Like Windows 10 or newer, Mac OS X 12 or newer, or Ubuntu 20.04 (64-bit) / Fedora 38 (64-bit) or newer.

ohh okay but will i lose all the data on this system??

like i have more than 1 business account opened shall i download a backup for each then use on the newer version?

No, an update will not delete the created businesses but you should always make regular backups and save them on preferably 3 different storage media.

Thank you, i updated it, but same issue. The calendar is incorrect, april 1, 2024 still shows as its a sunday which is not. Thats strange.

That is a Windows problem - not Manager

You need to select a time zone

1 Like

Use the operating system time zone settings as recommended by @Joe91

where do i choose.change time zone setting? is it the same as country? if yes then this is already what i have its auutomatic (no country selected)

• im using mac not windows

Which version of MacOS?

With Mac you need to go to System Settings (click on Apple icon top-left) then click on General Settings and check:

Language and Region and ensure that Calendar is set to Gregorian and Date to the format you use in Manager.

my imac settings (date and time) are absolutely correct same thing as any software im using, they are all correct, just Managar IO has unmatching date.

Please provide your MacOS version.

McOs Catalina 10.15.6

That version is outdated and no longer supported by Manager (see https://www.manager.io/download). it requires Mac OS X 12 (Monterey) or newer.

Sorry but date and time are not the important settings as per my post. It is Calendar in Language and Region which needs to be Gregorian and Date in the format that you also use in Manager.

You should display the Calendar settings from your operating system, maybe we can find the problem from there.

im sorry i dont really get your point. There is no setting for calendar on manager, but on my imac yes there is and it is correct and not similar to the one on manager

In newer MacOSX I hae the following option which I was referring to when needing to select Gregorian Calendar.