Business recovery

Hi, currently we are using Manager.io desktop version, unfortunately due to system crashed we have installed new Windows on C drive due to that my business got deleted. please help how to recover it.
my business location: C:\Users\abc\AppData\Local\Manager
after new windows installation no business in desktop version.

sorry to say but you cannot recover the business file unless you had made a backup to some other drive.
a clean Windows installation needs the C drive to be formatted. so there is no chance you can recover any file from that drive after you have formatted it.

Oooops.

No any data recovery software can work.?

image is current data is there any possibility to recover.

can we change the directory of the default location.?

please read the guides.
https://www.manager.io/guides/8394
https://www.manager.io/guides/10348

i was wrong as we are using Manager.io Server edition.
Software stored in D:Drive
Directory stores in C:\Users\test\AppData\Local\Manager

@maan this is 5 years old version. Since then, file structure in application data folder has been greatly simplified where each business is represented by individual .manager file.

If you upgrade to the latest version, the software should make automatic conversion for you. That assumes that you actually didn’t lose your data files.

Now i am facing the following error can you please help me in this regards.

you were already provided the link to relevant guides where it is clearly explained about the files in AppData folder. please read them.

You can find similar topics and answers by using the forum’s search option in top right corner.

please help to restore the business i can pay you if you want.

@maan, you can zip entire folder and send it to me at lubos@manager.io. I’ll have a look at it.

Business Data sent to you please check.

@maan your files are corrupted. You have recovered them using some undelete program. Even though undelete program could recover filenames, it didn’t recover the content of those files correctly. They are mostly empty.

Unless you have proper backup, from what you sent me it is unrecoverable.

Hi, i want to migrated business from Manager.io old version 16.11.91 to new version 21.9.15 please guide the safe procedure.

read the relevant guide for installing and updating depending on your OS.