Sorry. I’m not the user, just reporting the bug, but I’ve gained access to the machine experiencing the issue. I have no experience with Manager from a user perspective, but this is the info I have:
Version: Desktop, 17.1.56
Platform: Mac OS 10.11.6
1. Top Menu Bar > Businesses > Select your business
2. Side column > Sales Invoice > View an invoice
3. Top button bar > Print
4. In print dialogue window, click PDF > Save as PDF
5. Error dialogue requesting Developer Tools Access for debugging.
6. Whether you provide authentication or cancel, Manager hangs, then closes. No data lost. To confirm: this only happens when printing from Manager. All other applications > Print > Save as PDF functions as expected.
Crash report gets truncated by Discourse, so here it is in a pastebin:
As mentioned above, the current workaround is to click the PDF button:
This opens a PDF in the Mac OS pdf viewer (“Preview”), from which the user is able to save a PDF to disk.
However, printing to PDF “should” work from the Print dialogue. I have confirmed that the Print > PDF procedure does work in other applications (such as LibreOffice).