Batch function for Projects

Hello all,

I use Custom Fiels for the Projects created, adding further information like dates (start/end), hyperlinks to files/url, other details, etc.
Based on that, would it be possible to add Batch Create and Batch Update functions in Projects?
In my opinion, it would be very beneficial when we have a large number of projects or/and a large number of details (through custom fields) connected to them.

1 Like

Just to add that as mentioned in this guide Use Batch Create and Batch Update functions | Manager :

Batch Create and Batch Update functions streamline large-scale creation and updating of information in Manager. They can be used in all functional tabs except:

• Cash and Bank Accounts
  • Billable Expenses
  • Withholding Tax Receipts
  • Projects
  • Investments
  • Depreciation Entries
  • Amortization Entries
  • Folders
  • Attachments
  • Emails
  • Reports
  • Settings
    However, Depreciation Entries and Amortization Entries have already been updated and now include Batch function.
    So, to my understanding, why not to have this very useful tool also for Projects?
    I believe that it is not something difficult and it would be very beneficial when a business has a significant number of projects to be created/updated [for example, I have cases with 70-150 projects per year which include further data for each one (using 5-10 custom fields per project)].

Added to the latest version (23.6.16)

1 Like