Banking details on Customer Statement

Thank you for the clarity, I considered the Plain theme to be built in as well. Another question then, is it possible to have the business name and address, i.e. standard fields (not custom) in the header and the custom fields in the footer without custom themes?

My exact statement referred to “built-in themes that put business details at the bottom.” The Plain theme does not.

For most transaction types, yes, because that is where Manager automatically puts them. But you cannot define custom fields for statements. So, if you are using the Plain theme you cannot put any business details at the bottom. At least, I cannot think of a method.

I needed to be more exact in my question. If i use a built-in theme, not Plain, I am hoping that (without a custom theme) it is possible to put the standard business fields in the header and the custom business fields in the footer?

I believe I understood your question the first time. The answer would depend on whether you can find one of the built-in themes that will do that. I doubt you will. I have not experimented with every single one of them, but I believe they either put all the business details in the header or in the footer. And wherever they go, that is where custom fields defined on the Business Details page will also go. Try for yourself.

Thank you Tut, it will be easier to create a custom theme in this case.

@Tut, how do you set the Customer statement to use a specific built-in theme and not the Plain theme?

Explained here Issue customer statements | Manager

1 Like

Wow, never noticed that, thank you.

Somehow just shows that you should spend some time using thew guides.

I can’t deny that, but the system is so user friendly and well thought through that I was looking for an Edit button and did not expect to set a theme on a Set Date / Set period button. It is inconsistent with Summary Edit button, maybe worth creating an idea for an enhancement here.