Backup Not Loading

Good day great minds.

Please I need an urgent help. The windows on our server computer crashes few days ago and we have been able to reinstalled it.

We tried to import the saved manager backup file for the two categories of our business one them refused to load. Below is the error message encountered.

Thank you.

What operationg system are you using?
What version of Manager was the original server?
Are you trying to use backups taken by your operating system or backups created by Manager?
When exactly does the error occur?

1 Like

Thank you @Joe91
The operating system is Windows 10 Pro.
The version of Manager currently on the computer is 22.11.17.508
The previous version is 21.10.27
We are trying to import the backups created by Manager
The error occurred yesterday immediately we install a new windows (same as the crashed one).

Please note:

We have two businesses on Manager. We were able to import one successfully and everything intact. We couldn’t do the same with the second one and both of them was backup same day /time and into same external drive.

Thank you

could you show a screen copy of the Windows Explorer folder with the backups?

Yes please!

Kindly find it below:

Thank you - they do not look like backups made using the Backup option in Manager.
When you backup a file using the feature in manager the file name has the date of the backup added as a suffix for example

They look more like a backup made using a program or feature in Windows

What happens if you remove the businesses from your new PC and copy the two files to the Manager data folder which is visible when you launch Manager

I just did that. I tried to remove the backup from the PC and put it into the Manager Application folder. I still experience the same thing.

I guess there is no way out.

Thank you