Auto-complete on billable time description field no longer works

Version 21.3.24. Windows 10. Desktop.
In Billable Time - Descriptions - in the past previously used descriptions no long appear in drop box? This was a very useful tool to keep descriptions consistent. Can this be turned back-on?

I also thought it would be good to have two levels of descriptions.
For example:
High level might be - Telephone or Letter or Interview
Low level might be - Discuss … etc

Your high level description is a perfect application for a custom field. That is what they are for.

I already use a Custom Field called Extra Details for a further description of the charge. The Custom Field is excellent for that but there is no drop down box of standard descriptions there either. Without a drop-down box in the Description field or Custom Field we have to type everything from scratch and, invariably, there will be inconsistencies on the final invoice. It is hard to understand why the drop down box was removed? You do not have to use it if you don’t want to.

Have you looked at this thread

Thank you Patch. I understand that but I was referring to the standard Description field on the Billable Time screen which previously had a list or previous descriptions used - maybe it was getting too cumbersome for some?

@Tsesebe, what you are referring to is the auto-complete feature, which matches what you have typed to previous entries in the same field on other transactions of the same type—in this case, billable time entries.

I am moving this to the bugs category and editing the subject.

Fixed in the latest version (21.3.31)