Alingment Issues

I added additional colom in sales invoice, its visible but its not showing in proper alignment. Can someone help me out with it.

^^

the details you have given are insufficient to provide any help.

I added additional colum in name of UNIT in the final out out it comes like this. What should i do to align it properly

why do you need to add a separate column for unit?
you can save the inventory items with their unit and it will automatically appear on the invoice.

If i follow this then i have to create all the items and i majorly don’t do that till that items appear in invoice.
So give me some tips to fix that…

changing column size is only possible through editing the themes. and you need to have some programming knowledge to do it.

if you are lazy to create all the items in Inventory, then just create one item for each Unit with the Description field empty in the Non-inventory items under settings and when making the invoice select the correct inventory item and enter the item name in the Description manually.

There really are no tips to fix that. A proper definition of inventory items in any accounting system includes units (if that matters). Do it once so you don’t have to remember to do it every time you enter a line item, with all the possibilities for mistakes. If you have a lot of inventory items, do a batch update. See the Guide: https://www.manager.io/guides/9572