Ability of Selecting from Left Pane Options

Hi there!

Is there any possibility of selecting any of the left pane option (Like Customer / Supplier in custom field as done in drop down option. I am trying to establish a connection between sales and purchase invoice. which helps in finding out the item / service purchased or sold to.

In Picture, Here I want to select Supplier by creating a Custom field in Sales Invoice to form a Connection which can be viewed in Sales Invoice menu.

See Picture:

Although, It can be done but having ability of choosing it from left pane will save time and provide no chance of error in naming out the supplier / customer for futther filter chances.

Thanks

I do not think that this can be done because each tab renders all its outputs in the main screen and some are very long lists that you need to keep scrolling.

The advice is just to right-click on a tab (or CMD-Tab in macOS) which will open it in a browser window and do the same for the other tab. You can copy that tab link to a new window and arrange the windows in your browser side by side. You then have two instances showing side by side shwoing each what you are looking for. You can add as many windows as practically possible given your screen.

Thank You @eko for your reply, the easiest way, I found is use copy batch option and paste it to drop downlist.