A change in manager broke our site

somehow a change broke our site, every receipt done went to US DOLLAR currency, which is not our base currency, can anyone from internal check on this

That’s not how support works. And how would someone else but you know the user/password? Just explain the supposed problem together with screenshots as in all other forum posts.

@gerardo, your external link was deleted. As @Mark wrote, illustrate any issues with screenshots directly in your forum post.

value for all receipts are in foreign currency, but base currency is Honduran Lempira, but whenever i do a transacion, is recorded in a foreign currency

this picture show base currency

this picture shows that all receipts, new and older have been changed to a foreign currency, this happened a few days ago after a change made on the system

As you can see invoices are recorded in the base currency

Neither statement is true. Your screen shot shows that some receipts are in a foreign currency and some in base currency. Post a screen shot of the Edit screen of a receipt you believe is showing incorrectly.

A likely explanation is that you recorded the receipts that appear in the foreign currency as being received in a bank or cash account denominated in that currency.

going back to the first ever receipt recorded, i am pretty sure i did it in local currency

but shows in foreign currency

you can see invoices fully paid in Local Currency

but receipt shows in USD

i found the issue:

This was the issue, bank account was in local currency, thanks @Tut

A likely explanation is that you recorded the receipts that appear in the foreign currency as being received in a bank or cash account denominated in that currency.