[17.10.42] Added three new sales reports

Reports already are exportable, @Zion. See Copy lists and reports | Manager.

1 Like

Hi to all

I have noticed that the report “Sales Invoice Totals by Customer” are not the same with the figure of “Income” in the Summary Sheet.
The first include VAT the second No.
I think this has to be fixed

There are two reasons for this:

• The report, Sales Invoice Totals by Customer," gives the total of sales invoices, just as its title says. That means it includes taxes. The various income accounts, whatever they may be titled, include only the portion of sales invoices posted to income, and do not include taxes.

• Income accounts may also include sales via receipts. As described in this Guide, the report includes only sales invoices: Create sales invoice reports | Manager. Once again, this behavior exactly matches the title of the report.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Bug in Sales Invoice Totals by Customer report

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bug in Sales Invoice Totals by Customer report

Thank you so much,

Is it possible to add percentages % into reporting?

Thanks

percentage of what?
please be clear with questions.

most probably, the changes between the current and last year(s) of financial report performance in %

Not generating Sales Invoice Totals by Custom Field
when we create this it will image

than show thi

please resolve issue

looks like you did not select a custom field

Here’s an example from the test business

which is i can select for sale reports ??

No harm trying all of it, right? if yourself still not sure what you want.

1 Like

report is not create

explain, what is your expectation, and what do you mean by ‘report is not create’, by uploading the image and your narration.

We don’t understand with very minimal description.

Take your time read the guide and point to us which you are stuck with. I assume you have yet read the guide how it works.

i required this report .

If you need Sales Invoice Totals by Item, create that report. Sales Invoice Totals by Custom Field is a totally different report and will not produce what you showed in your last post.

thanks for help .