Write numbers in Arabic

I am using manager desktop now, is there an option to write numbers in Arabic?

Not sure what you mean by this.

He want to write numbers in Hindi.In Microsoft office you can change Numerals to Hindi but to use it in Manager software i think he need to change windows interface to Arabic.

Sample Pic from office

1, 2, 3…etc. are Arabic numbers.

True but some people think this numbers are English that’s why i sad Hindi i work as IT and i get lots of client asking for the same thing.

I think Manager does not support Hindi numbers

Thanks… Is it possible in future?

Well, the support could be added but is this important? Isn’t the whole world using Indo-Arabic numerals at this point when it comes to business and accounting?

Google Images doesn’t reveal any invoices with other than Indo-Arabic numerals no matter in which language the invoice is in.

What you are saying is true but in middle east countries they still use the Hindi numerals on everything.

Thanks lubos for your reply, yes many companies using indo-arabic numerals. It would be more advantage to add this option.
Regard
Raja

@Shihab: I’m pretty sure the original questioner was asking for the numerals that are used in Arabic-speaking countries (٠,١,٢,٣,٤,٥,٦,٧,٨,٩), sometimes called “Eastern Arabic” numerals so as not to be confused with what are called “Arabic” numerals (also called “Western Arabic” or “Hindu-Arabic” numerals) in Western countries (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9). See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Arabic_numerals.

As @Lubos and @Aymanjou pointed out, even in countries where Eastern Arabic numerals are used on street signs and in texts, Western Arabic numerals (0,1,2,3…) are commonly used in accounting and on invoices.

This exactly what I mean …
Thanks for your supports
Regards
Raja